I make products, I manage teams, I help brands and agencies do work that doesn't suck, I write and direct, and I talk about it all on stage every now and then.
- Jan 2017: AAF Jacksonville (keynote)
- Jan 2017: Out In Tech (panelist)
- Feb 2017: Capco: "Disruptive and Black" (panelist)
- Apr 2017: Marketing to Millennials for Financial Services (keynote)
- Dec 2016: White House Summit on Building the Tech Workforce of Tomorrow
- Nov 2016: TechUp Innovation + Inclusion Week (keynote)
- Oct 2016: Money 20/20 (presenter)
- Sept 2016: Lesbians Who Tech + Allies Summit (panelist), The One Club - Here Are All the Black People (panelist)
- August 2016: White House LGBT Tech / Innovation Briefing
- May 2016: HOW Design Live (keynote), LGBTWEEK NYC (panelist)
Husani S. Oakley is the Chief Technology Officer at GoldBean, an online investing platform that helps people start their investment journey with companies and brands they love, know, and buy. He is a veteran technologist who has spent over fifteen years building world-class experiences, online and offline, that bridge the gap between art and science.
His creative, technical, and production leadership in the advertising industry has been recognized by One Show, AICP, Webby Awards, and the FWA, and he's spoken at conferences such as ad:tech, SXSW, ADMA, HOW Design, Money20/20, Digital Dallas, Internet Summit, and others. Husani was honored to attend both the White House LGBTQ Tech / Innovation Briefing and the White House Summit on Building the Workforce of Tomorrow.
A co-founder of Flavorpill Productions, Atlantico USA, and Oakley+Partners, Husani's most recent role was Director of Creative Technology at Wieden + Kennedy, creating campaign work for Nike, ESPN, Heineken, Delta, and Target.
Because he drinks entirely too much coffee, Husani is also the Executive Producer and Creative Director of Sessions In Dance, a modern dance company.
He lives in the NYC area with his partner and their dog.
I'm tired. https://t.co/H1PPLNBEsD
RT @mattdpearce: a reminder that President Trump threatened to defund UC if it didn't let Milo speak on campus
🎶and when I see how sad you are / it sorta makes me happy🎶 https://t.co/v3iG3JlbQy
RT @deray: I look forward to reading the apologies to the Berkeley protestors who blocked the Breitbart reporter from speaking now that CPAC did, too.